Ali Bayat, DMD
Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Bayat received his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 2008 and completed a one-year training in general practice residency in Long Island Jewish Medical Center. In 2011, Dr. Bayat obtained his certificate in pediatric dentistry from prestigious Yale University New Haven Hospital.
During his training, he had the opportunity to work with medically compromised patients and those with special needs. He is trained in all facets of pediatric dentistry, including general anesthesia, sedation, and behavior management. He has been practicing in the Dallas area since graduation and he loves working in such a wonderful community.
His extensive experience in the field and past training have made him a knowledgeable practitioner. He stays up to date with the most recent research and literature to provide the best care possible for his patients. He enjoys getting to know his patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that he has made a difference in so many lives.
Dr. Bayat is married to his best friend, Dr. Sara. Apart from their pure passion for creating perfect smiles and promoting healthy oral habits, they spend their free time with family and friends. They both like to cook, exercise, and travel.
- Yale University-Yale New Haven Hospital – specialty training in pediatric dentistry
- University of Pennsylvania – Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- LIJ Hospital-Long Island Jewish Medical Center – postgraduate training in hospital dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society